Norwegian Star Cruise Review

This cruise was absolutely perfect the entire time. Embarkation had a long line, but it went by real fast. We pre-booked shore excurions and a honeymoon package. All were waiting for us in our stateroom by the time we checked in. The food was excellent. The service was even better. We ate at a different restaurant every night, when we wanted. I was a little nervous about freestyle cruising, but it won me over on this trip. At each table, there was a rating card for the servers (with their name on it), so if there was a problem, you could notify NCL (which there wasn't).The entertainment was top notch. There was a guest comedian who was hilarious, a guest magician (amazing), they even had arts & crafts - very popular. The shows were wonderful too. The whole cruise staff was wonderful. I would recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone. You will have an excellent time. I can't wait for the newest ship "Pride of America."