Norwegian Star Cruise Review

We have traveled on many cruises, this by far is the worst cruise I have endured. The ship is beautiful and clean. The stewards and waiters are wonderful. Unfortunately that is where it ends. The food was awful, probably worse than the military. No activities except bingo. Our partially obstructed room was fully obstructed. They take the tenders down at 6:30 in the morning and put them up at 2:30 in the morning, making is very difficult to sleep in an outside cabin. The necessary passports were never used, as the ports of call were changed. No hot water for 2 nights before dinner. Never invited to the frequent cruiser reception, even though we are members. I was very disappointed in this cruise. I had my parents' cabin decorated for their anniversary, instead of festive balloons, they placed NCL balloons on their walls. I will not book with them again. It is a shame because the staff was so pleasing.