Norwegian Star Cruise Review

I had a wonderful time on Norwegian Star. I learned to hula dance, saw some wonderful shows and had lots to do. We felt safe because they searched everyone's bags and checked id each time we went back on the ship. My favorite islands were Maui/Kawaii. Being in Hawaii felt like being in a different country, which was interesting. The staff on the ship was friendly and tried their best to please you. Some of the food had strong spices so I asked them to leave the sauce off, which helped. They were very generous with fresh fruit. The Jacuzzi/hydrobath were heavenly. I was surprised that we didn't get a bridge or galley tour. I still like Princess Cruises the best, especially for food quality, but Norwegian did well too.