A good value for the money paid

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Star
The ship was nice and the people on board were very nice and extremely helpful. The food in the main dining rooms were good but the buffet wasn't that good. The ship seemed to be a little outdated and the flow of the ship was interesting. You had to walk through bars, resterants, etc just to get to your destination. The ports were really nice. The cruise was a tremendous value and great price. The only other negative was the casino I couldn't go into because the smoke was out of control. Really not comfortable and I do like to gamble. They should make it non smoking. The gift shop was nice and had fairly good values on the clothes.

Again the buffet food wasn't that good but the dining room was nice. I didn't use any of the optional restarants.

The shows that included the dancers and the acrobats were amazing. The magician was so so but not that good.

I thought the crew was exceptional and they even lost my friends luggage but went above and beyond. Found it on the last day in another person's cabin.

The room was nice and our cleaning crew was amazIng!! So wonderful and alway remembered out name.

Pros: The entertainment was really good especially the dancers were fantastic

Cons: The buffet wasn't that good and the ice cream wasn't that good. I also didn't like that the extra resterants on board were a waste of space and empty

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!