Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Cruise so Nice, I Want to Take ItTwice!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Just returned from the 7-day Alaska cruise on the Norwegian Star via inside passage to Ketchikan, Juneau, Sawyer Glacier, and Skagsway! It was FANTABULOUS! I loved the pristine environment of Alaska; I loved seeing nature at it's finest; I loved the cruise ship -- very beautiful, excellent crew staff, food was great too; but the entertainment was SUPERB! I can't say enough great things about the Jean Ryan Dance Company -- performances were spectacular and so very professional! I also enjoyed the "freestyle cruising" concept! I was so free that I forgot which day of the week it was! (ha) I definitely would take this same cruise again; but a littler earlier than mid-September. Thanks to NCL crew for a GREAT TIME!

Pros: Cruiseship -- Norwegian Star

Cons: 7 days went fast

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

The Jean Ryan Dance Company ROCKS! I especially enjoyed the Cirque Pacific show; simply amazing!!