Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

I enjoyed this cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

I have a lot I'd like to say, but I don't want to write 10 pages. In a nutshell, I enjoyed the cruise. Great food, nice ship, room was nicer than I had expected. Nice ports of call (Acapulco wasn't as cool as I had hoped, but still nice).

Pros: the food, ports of call

Cons: prices for the not-free stuff

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Clean ship, pretty good lay-out, well-maintained.
I had inside stateroom on deck 9. Room itself wasn't very big, but had good sized bathroom with big shower (big enough for 2 people to shower). Decent-sized closet. TV with about 12 or 13 channels. King-sized bed was somewhat comfy.
Most of the staff was Philipino(a). Only encountered a couple that didn't speak very good English. Restaurant service was often slow.
Didn't use this too much. Saw a comedian a couple of times. Attended 3 or 4 other comedy shows. Only one of them was kind of boring. Superbowl party was fun. Bingo was expensive (therefore, we did not participate). Nice gym. O
No kids in our group. They had a decent children's play area.
Great food. Exceeded my expectations.