Disappointed

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: December 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Star
I had been on 1 cruise prior to this one. (Carnival) I found this ship to be very nice & well maintained. The food & service in the main dining rooms was fair at best. The upscale (fee) restaurants were much better. The entertainment was top notch. I'll check out another cruise line for my next cruise.

Compared to my last cruise, the main dinng room fare was pretty poor. (For dinner, breakfast was a bit better though)

Always a great show in the main showroom. Secondary acts were very good too.

Waited 8 hours for the queen bed to be separated into 2 twins (Cruised with a family member)

The room was smaller than I expected. The Balcony made a HUGE difference.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Food/Service

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.