Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Mexico

Disappointed

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

I had been on 1 cruise prior to this one. (Carnival) I found this ship to be very nice & well maintained. The food & service in the main dining rooms was fair at best. The upscale (fee) restaurants were much better. The entertainment was top notch. I'll check out another cruise line for my next cruise.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Food/Service

Recommends Norwegian Star? No.

Compared to my last cruise, the main dinng room fare was pretty poor. (For dinner, breakfast was a bit better though)
The room was smaller than I expected. The Balcony made a HUGE difference.
Waited 8 hours for the queen bed to be separated into 2 twins (Cruised with a family member)
Always a great show in the main showroom. Secondary acts were very good too.