Good Cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Star
As always, let's start with the negetives. I've been on Norwegian cruise prior to this experience. I had no problems at that time and enjoyed it to its fullest. But on Star I was not able get a single restaurant I wanted for the entire week. I had to settle for what was available. And since they only reserve a day in advance, I could not reserve the restaurant I had wanted to go to, day after day. What's the point of having 12 restaurant with 0 availibilty? Twice on my trip, the waiter were not freindly and very rude.
Now for the good. The cleaning crew were very freindly. The ship was very nice.....

Good food but Horrible availibility.

100% useless stop. Nothing to see or do. Waste of time and port call. I would've much rather stayed in Skagway.

Pros: The cruise ship was really nice.

Cons: availibily of the restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!