Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Good Cruise

Sail Date: June 23, 2007

As always, let's start with the negetives. I've been on Norwegian cruise prior to this experience. I had no problems at that time and enjoyed it to its fullest. But on Star I was not able get a single restaurant I wanted for the entire week. I had to settle for what was available. And since they only reserve a day in advance, I could not reserve the restaurant I had wanted to go to, day after day. What's the point of having 12 restaurant with 0 availibilty? Twice on my trip, the waiter were not freindly and very rude.
Now for the good. The cleaning crew were very freindly. The ship was very nice.....

Pros: The cruise ship was really nice.

Cons: availibily of the restaurants.

Recommends Norwegian Star? Yes!

Good food but Horrible availibility.
Prince Rupert, British Columbia
100% useless stop. Nothing to see or do. Waste of time and port call. I would've much rather stayed in Skagway.
Skagway, Alaska