"Rainey days in Paradise"

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Star
Sailing is always an adventure and I especially enjoyed the effortlessness of Cruising on the Norigewan Star. Thanks to the outstanding work of our cabin crew and the cheerfulness of everyone aboard I enjoyed sailing the waters of the inside passage. Eventhough we had daily rain the Star was kept spotless. As a Desert dweller the moist trip (liquid sunshine) was a welcome break !

Especially enjoyed the group who preformed the work of Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Although I had no children traveling with me during this cruise I did have the oppertunity to see the staff at work and notices how well behavend the children n their charge acted . As a passanger I appeciated when coming in contact with a group of small children with their Ship Leader if was always exceptional.

Cabin crew went above and beyond . Helpful, happy , exceptionally patient with a room full of busy women with lots and lots of stuff . They kept our room and veranda spotless.... AMAZING !!!!!

Pros: The outstanding cabin crew went above and beyond my expectations !!!! Especially enjoyed our evening creative art desplay, animals from around the world created by our inventive crew. Hats off to their sunny gracious daily greetings, their williness to go beyond their required duties.

Cons: A better understanding of "Freestyle " cruising... additional cost for non alcoholic beverages