An excellent cruise

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Star
The ship was beautiful and the staff was curteous and extremely helpful. Our staterrom was kept cleaned and I loved having a balcony. The entertainment at night was wonderful and I took yoga classes which I also enjoyed. I had a spa treatment and again the staff was knowledable and very helpful. The port of coalls were very nice and my excursions were also wonderful. The tour guides knowledable and very helpful. The dining was superb and the food delicious and well presented. The staff in the dining room were always pleasant and cheerful. I met several other travelers when I shared a table and always enjoyed my meals with them. Everyone on board was pleasant and I had a wonderful first time experience and will happily cruise again. I also like the freestyle dining as had lots of leeway as to when I wanted to dine. I liked the flexability and the various dinig areas that were afforded me. I also made use of the gym and was pleasantly surprised at the amount of equipment on the ship. The only downside to speak of was that the indoor pool had a fee. As I cruised in Sept to Alaska the outdoor temperature was too cool for me however a few brave souls did use the hot tubs. All in all I had a wonderful experience . Thank you.

Pros: I especially enjoyed the entertainment in the evening and the dining. The staff was curteous and the food prepared was delicious and presented beautifully.

Cons: I did not enjoy when the ship hit squalls and was rocking about. However the bands purchaed in the gift shop helped tremendously and the voyage was wonderful after that.