Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

we are the world

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

this was my 4th cruise and 1 st on Norwegian, this ships staff and entertainment was above what i expected based on my earlier experiences on other lines.

I found the food in the free dining options to be accommodating to everyone and many options all over the ship.

I enjoyed meals at Le Bistro as well as Cagneys for my meal upgrades and both were outstanding.The ship s very clean and the different activities are so plentiful for all ages.

I had a balcony cabin that was large enough for me but my Cabin steward dropped the ball, i did not meet him until day 4, by that time i had had to call for items that should have been provided, pool towels, coffee mugs, a room service menu ,his name card... on the last day i did see him in the hall and i said my friend in another cabin i was traveling with took pics every night of her cute towel animals yet i had a larger room was also alone and yet only had 2 nights of funny towels, although i did not stay out late and was back in my cabin many nights after the 10: 30 show, on the last night i was greeted with 3 so if you did bring it to his attention he did his best,

I have to say the entertainment was fantastic , and the Cruise director and his staff very nice. I met people on the staff as well as other guests from all over the world and only have 1 complaint, 2 passengers were on the free drinks card and on a few occasions were very aggressive and i did have 1 encounter that made me uncomfortable but when i brought it to the attention of the staff and they investigated i never had another problem with that passenger.

i wish the dj would have different music the few nights i stayed at galaxy after the show to dance it was the same music, as well as a couple of times i listened to the house bands.

The adult scavenger hunt is very adult oriented and i did feel uncomfortable that 2 of the young teens i met with the families were out unescorted and saw a woman expose herself, but thats a mom thing , and its just my personal opinion.

i met people of different countries, different states, different political and religious beliefs and i though a large group of us really bonded and our last morning together many tears were shed.

my only complaint was my steward , and my shower drained slow