Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

Sail Date: July 06, 2015

I have sailed many cruise lines over the passed 30 years (in my 50's) with kids and without. This was the best! The entertainment was outstanding. EVERY NIGHT AN EXCITING NEW SHOW WITH NEW PEOPLE FLOWN IN. The magician, Oceans apart and the Other guys along with the specail cruise production staff was amazing. We ate in the "normal" dinning room no specaillty restauarants the food was delicious! Our waiter Willie and Augus we kept the same week. (free stlye cruising) we were trated like royality. The only problem we had was trying to decide what we wanted all great choices. The entertainment staff was non-stop with games, dancers parties I don't think they're himan because i dont know when they sleep. Gio does a great job of keeping us all enteratined. There was several buffett to eat with specail BQ at pool side. (heaven forbid we go 45 min. without eating,) my favorite was in the Raffles buffett for breakfast Amanda and Kelly always came around with fresh pastries and greeted us with a smile "Good morning Chef's surprise!" You had to start the day with a smile after that. The ship is better the hospital clean. The crew works very hard and is so polite and happy. One person was cleaning the stairway banister I asked if I could take her home with me. She said no! loves her job on ship. After a hot day at port yu are met with cold washclothes and a cold drink before going on board. and of course "WASHY WASHY HAPPY HAPPY." You need to take cruise but to laugh as we do now however great way o keep things germ free. Next cruise is Norweign and that with out the awesome ports we went to!

Service was exceptional with too many great choices each day.
|All crew members very happy. entertainment staff Gio and staff non-stop!
Outstandingn evry night, Production staff shows were amazing
the Ports were wonderful
Washy Washy Happy Happy
we were singing it. Ship is immaculate
Very easy (I didn't want to get off)
WE didnt meet our cabin steward for 5 days he was a magic genie. Fixing our room 2 a day with surprises in evening.
Cabin lots of room. We were on 4 fl midship, Easy access to on and off at ports. It has refrig. TV nice closet and shelves desk and Big chair to sit
Barcelona, Spain
Stay a couple of days before or after its an amzing city
Toulon, France
after the market get to the beach its awesome.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
take a tour don't do it on your own.
Naples, Italy
do not rent a car Red signal lights are not even a suggestion they just go and fast
Mykonos, Greece
see the beach. You take take public bus for 2 E just watch your time first one starts at 10;30
Istanbul, Turkey
The people were wonderful and helpful. ask if you get lost in Grand Bizzare Hiage Sophie is NOT closed Mondays anymore
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Take a tour, port 45 minutes away from center and a guide is wonderful
Kotor, Montenegro
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Venice, Italy
if you are staying after Port make sure your hotel has water access for water taxi or get one if the wonderful porters from ferry to hotel its worth the Euro.

I would get midship 4th floor again for the easy access at ports.