Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Destinations wonderful

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

If your looking for a wonderful destination cruise this is it! If your going for the cruise experience choose another ship! As a floating hotel its 3 stars. The food is okay\, the entertainment is awful and the staff is fair. We had a balcony for us and inside cabin for our kids. The balcony rooms are dated and need to be redone. The bathrooms toilets have a problem flushing. They flush at least 10 minutes to 2 hours after use as I said need repair!

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: the entertainment sucked

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

Needs to be updated
Not my favorite but better than Carnival!
Beds are hard pillows awful. Asked for a feather pillow for my husband and I because of allergies I received one but not my husband\, Was told reserved for suites!
Like all ships good and bad. Just like everywhere else. Have a few horror stories but most were nice!
The worsdt I've ever experienced. I've been on over 15 cruise 4 different cruise lines. Worst ever almost laughable. They should concentrate on quality not quantity. I would have rather seen 2 great shows instead of the 11 horrible. The Flamenco dancers were the best. The only one worth seeing!