Beyond my Expectations!!!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
This is my 3 & 4 time sailing and all times was with NCL. I love the idea of "free style" sailing, therefore, NCL is my only choice! The staff was remarkable, the Captain, the Hotel Director, the Front Desk Staff, the Matrie'D's, servers, cabin stewards right down to the chefs, the cooks, the Art Department, down to all of the crew. The food in each restaurant was just EXCELLENT!! The selection was endless. Since I was on a back-to-back I got to meet a lot of the staff and crew; they are so of the most professional group of people I have ever seen in my life. Because they got along so well, it felt very friendly and cozy kinda like a family atmosphere. There were always plenty to do or not. (smiling) I believe the staff and crew went well out of their way to make this trip my BEST trip ever. Not only would I sail on the Spirit again, but I will only sail with NCL I just love it and I'm sure you will too!!

During my two week stay I got to meet the Executive Chef and a few of his staff, they are all AWESOME!! Each day my food was to die for, the selection was endless.

Laughing, I spent most of my time in water and in the Spa area, but the entertainment I did see was Excellent! One of my favorites were Jose and Patti, they both had beautiful vocies and I loved their variety of songs and costumes.

The ship was very clean, I often stayed in the whirlpool late and got in early, therefore I got to see the pool area very early and extremely late at night. Not one day did I have a complaint. Also the Spa area was keep clean and well maintenanced. I always saw people cleaning inside and out and I was especially surprised to see that the bathroom were always cleaned throughout the day and smelled fresh.

NCL has always been a cut above the rest, but this ship the Spirit is "special" and the staff and crew made my visit exceptional! I'm very grateful.

Super clean!! Each night I had a beautiful towel animal on my bed or pillow, if I needed anything, it was there before I could finish asking for it! Rudy and Hansel did a Superb job keeping my room clean and neat!

Pros: The staff, the service and the food!! My room was always kept clean too.

Cons: Nothing. The staff worked really hard and I believe no more could be done to satisfy me.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!