Excellent Time! Can't wait again!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2010
This cruise was so relaxing. I loved the boat "spirit" it really has a qunique style. Bermuda was also amazing. Relaxing, great food, the crew and the people were very pleased and everyone was outgoing and friendly unlike the Jewel I took this past summer leaving from New York City. I really now appreciate Boston a lot more. The crew and clients were so rude from NYC. I now understand where people say rude New Yorkers. Lots of whining and scream children. Not relaxing. I will never leave on a cruise from NYC again. Boston to Bermuda only!

Food was excellent!

all the staff were really nice and friendly! Everyone was so accomodating

The ship was really clean and room service was great too. Stanley our room and board was amazing.

very comfortable and I'm glad we got a big window

Pros: Staff and clients

Cons: Rooms are a little cramped

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!