Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sub Par Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

I have taken numerous cruises over the past 5 years and this one was the worst. The wait staff was very pushy to serve alcoholic beverages and if you did not order they would snub you or not be attentive. The excursion staff was not informative of our excursions and cost me additional money when we got to the location even though they said everything was included. The ship was not clean and pretty outdated. I will never go back on this ship and will take a break from NCL for a few years.

Pros: Food

Cons: Wait staff, excursion staff, cleanliness

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.