Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

wonderful cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2010

I just cruised the Boston to Bermuda on the NCL Spirit. Absolutely fantastic. I couldnt say one bad thing about it. I highly recomend this It was a simple drive to the ship and instant vacation. As soon as you walk up that gang plank vacation begins. They wait on you and want you to have the best vacation possible. The cruise director the crew the talented performers. It was all great !! I'll do it again.

Pros: it is impossible to say what I liked the most because it all was fantastic. The food the crew, the cruise director Paul Scally the ship was beautiful and so clean, The shows were amazing the talent was way beyond what I would have expected, they treated you like royalty. I cant say enough about it.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!