Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Cruise of a lifetime for me (First)

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and my wife's second on NCL, I was a little leary at first, put on the patch behind my ear and it was love at first sight. After going through Leukemia treatments and radiation for skin cancer, it was just what I needed to get my mind off things, i can only say that out of all the things Ive done in my life getting aboard the Spirit was one of my biggest events in my life, I cant imagine what the Epic must be like, My finances will not allow me to sail on it for a time, but i can always dream :-) . I have pumped up NCL to all my friends who have never sailed, and hope they have listened to my speal of all the fun I had while on board and off. Thanks Again, Del Liberty, NH.

Pros: all the food was great, room stewarts were excellent, entertainment was great, overall a wonderful first cruise for me, will never forget it. Thanks Paul Scally C.D.

Cons: Waiting for a boat to take us to Bermuda with our friends were already there, lost time

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!