Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

A good Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The ship is nice- the bathrooms are tired and need updating. However, the common places were lovely. The entertainment was great. The issue I had was that water was $4.25 a bottle and they didn't let you fill water bottles at the pool deck or anywhere else there was free water. Also, you can't sit anywhere without drinks being pushed- it got a bit aggravating when I was trying to lay in the sun and within 20 minutes 6 people asked if I wanted a drink. This is all over the ship. Alos, the photographers are annoying and don't take no for an answer. Otherwise, the food was good, the crew was excellent and I just wish there was one more day in Bermuda rather than another day at sea so the cruise line can get people to spend on the ship.

Pros: the entertainment

Cons: pushing drinks and photos

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!