Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Awesome Cruise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

The ship was extremely clean and big yet not overwhelming.

Pros: The food and shows

Cons: you have to charge everything to the room - you can't pay cash

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Comfortable, but too cramped with four of us in it but you're never in it anyway! I like the shampoo and bodywash dispensers in the shower.
I never saw my two teen boys until 1 or 2 in the morning. they met some teens from the next town that they email frequently.
I love freesyle dining and wouln't cruise on any other cruiseline that didn't have it! The restaurants could have been open later for me maybe 11 PM.
The "washy - washy" guy spraying our hands every day was always smiling, happy, cheerful and put a smile on our faces!
If you can't find something to do on this cruise, I don't know what to tell you - there are so many options!