Awesome Cruise!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The ship was extremely clean and big yet not overwhelming.

I love freesyle dining and wouln't cruise on any other cruiseline that didn't have it! The restaurants could have been open later for me maybe 11 PM.

If you can't find something to do on this cruise, I don't know what to tell you - there are so many options!

I never saw my two teen boys until 1 or 2 in the morning. they met some teens from the next town that they email frequently.

The "washy - washy" guy spraying our hands every day was always smiling, happy, cheerful and put a smile on our faces!

Comfortable, but too cramped with four of us in it but you're never in it anyway! I like the shampoo and bodywash dispensers in the shower.

Pros: The food and shows

Cons: you have to charge everything to the room - you can't pay cash

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!