If you value safety and cleanliness

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

First let me preface this by saying that we did not pay for this cruise it was a gift- we didn't have high expectations and just were going to go with the flow.

Our room including the bathroom was dirty- bathroom smelled of mold the entire trip, the balcony was dirty as was the furniture. The closet door fell off twice - one time hitting me in the head and another time hitting me in the foot.

The carpet was ripped and had stains.

I also heard of other passengers finding prior passengers clothing in their cabins.

Also a major issue that we had- the security was exceptionally poor- the camera system on the ship is antiquated and there are some areas that have no security cameras- .

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: Everthing on board

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.