Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

NCL SPIRIT CRUISE

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

The first cruise I ever took was the Norwegian Majesty to Bermuda back in 2002. I had a great time with no complaints what-so-ever. Although I had a great time on this cruise..I would only choose NCL for the ride to Bermuda from Boston for the shear convenience that I live near Boston. Don't get me wrong I thought the ship was great, but I was on a Royal Caribbean ship last year and it far exceeds any cruiseline.

Pros: Nice, clean ship. Beautiful Decor. The cruise director staff was awesome...best I've seen so far!

Cons: About 50% of the Dining rooms staff were either rude or just didn't seem to care at all.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!