Disappointed

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Since this was my first cruise I can only go by what other people told me what it would be like on one. I didn't see anything like what they told me. It didn't seem like they were interested on waiting on you. I was told that I would be catered to. Just a few of the employees seemed excited on being there.

Pros: This was my first cruise and I love having a balcony and being able to look out at the ocean from my room

Cons: There wasn't much to do on the ship

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.