Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Really Enjoyed Ourselves

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My Husband, 11 year old son and myself took the 8 day eastern carib from NYC over Spring break. I was a little concerned because I read so many negative reviews. I am happy to say that we all had a great time. Although the ship is not as "glitzy" as the newer ships, there was nothing glaringly wrong with the ship and it was most comfortable (with the exception that on our first day of warm weather it seems that everyone woke up early 7:30ish and ran out to the decks and placed towels on the chaise lounges as a method to reserve them. There were hundreds of empty chairs with towels on them and my family had to sit on the 13th deck, concrete floor with our towels for a couple of hours until someone left and gave up there chairs to us. This really stunk and chairs should not be reserved like this, nevertheless they do it and if you want a chair..... Get Up Early!

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Lack of Lounge Chairs on Decks

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!