Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

Beautiful Times

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

I went on an eight night spirt cruise which was amazing. It was my 1st experiance in the states but to be honest it was just perfect. The different selections of restaurants, the look of the ship was beautiful, the staff was great, the casino was nice, the thearture with magic show, comedians, plays. The whole time I was having fun. You even have a mini casino near the pool deck so as you are gambling you see the ocean view. The pool was nice as well. Fitness room, golfing which only benfited your swing but still nice, full court basketbal court, online gallery, card room to play with loved ones to relax. The staff gets involved, I was in a contest which was funny because the guy runing it would ask volunteers to join and the crowd would judge based on the role you would compete for. The destinations were fantastic. This whole trip took my mind off realty the time I was gone. Great price, great people, great ship, whats not to like.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Not much I can say about that