Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

Huge! Since I was never on a cruise ship, I was in awe. Once we set sail, I knew I was in the for time of my life, and I had it indeed! Cruising is my new love thanks to NCL & the Spirit Crew. Since there is no other place for me to comment on this subject, i'll do it here: NCL should either revamp its policy on outside smoking or designate specific outside smoking areas on the ship. I am a non smoker and had to move at least 8 diffefrent times while on the pool deck and at the private island beach. If a sign is clearly posted, all must comply.

Pros: The atmosphere, freedom to wear what I wanted and the wonderful crew

Cons: Fighting with smokers and the private island (it's entirely too small)