I Love Norwegian

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Cabin Type: Suite
My husband and I recently took the cruise out of NY down to the Bahamas for six nights. We have been cruising with Norwegian for over 15 years and love every minute of it. We are now gold members and are proud of it.

This is the first time we took the Spirit and I was a little worried because of some of the bad reviews that I had read. I am so glad I did not let them change my mind. We had a wonderful time. The food was wonderful. The ship beautiful and the crew marvelous. We had a Penthouse and Lisa, our concierge, made you really feel like a king and queen. Our butler was EXCELLENT. .

I look forward to cruising with Norwegian again

Pros: Freestyle Dining

Cons: The size of the Ship