A Great Cruise!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
My daughter (8) and I recently sailed on the Norwegian Spirit from New York to Bahamas, with stops in Florida. I was very impressed with the ship. It was our fifth cruise, but our first on Norwegian. The ship was very clean, the crew were extremely helpful and respectful and I was impressed with the childrens pool area. This cruise was a spring break cruise for my daughter and I was very impressed with all aspects of this vacation. I loved the "Freestyle" cruising, being able to eat anywhere at anytime. Another plus for us was that when we disembarked we were able to wait in our stateroom, they don't ask you to wait in a public area. I would definately sail on Norwegain again.
This was our shopping port.
We went into Orlando and did Universal Studios, we enjoyed it very much.
We did Parrot Jungle adventure. We took the personalized tour and interacted with the animals. It was the highlight of the trip for my daughter.
We went into Orlando and did Universal Studios, we enjoyed it very much.
Unfortunately, we went in March and the water was extremely cold, we could not enjoy any swimming at this port. But the beach was nice and the barbecue was very good.
This was our shopping port.

Pros: It was a very clean ship, very kid friendly and the crew were respectful.

Cons: The ship did rock more than others I had been on.