Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

go carnival- not norweigian

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

Two of the restaurants both had the same menu. if you didn't care for the menu not much other choices. room service food was terrible , had a roast beef sandwich tasted like it was a dried out piece of week old meat. the cabin was small and kind of crutty. I was told I had a 2 cabin upgrade, right............. I must have been booked in the boiler room. Balcony had mismatched chairs, bedspread looked a little musty. I also was promised a coupon book and a shipboard credit, did not receive either. Carnival cruise line is the way to go . Big deal about freestyle , quality was much more important. We went to Nassau only for a few hours , got there at 8am had to be back on the boat at 12:30 pm. The private island was a total ripoff . They have you there and you rent snorkling equiptment for $39. Getting off in the ship to go the the island , there were no signs letting you know where the leave the ship, or any personnel to assist. Many people were confused. God forbid any emergency. enough said.