Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

NCL Spirit

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

It was a good crew. The staff was friendly and the itinerary was wonderful.

Pros: Freestyle dinning

Cons: They push to sell you things

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

The food was good. Some of the food was bland for my taste but most of it was good.
The staff was friendly. I rated it lower because there were trying to sale you something most of the time.
It was confortable for 2 passangers. My kids and sister were in a 4 people room the was crowded. The bathroom were confortable for a big guy like me.
They had good shows and there was something to do at all times. The itinerary was good. My favorate port was Santo Tomas en Guatemala. I would like to go back there again.
My kids (teenagers) had a blast. They made a lot of friends and were busy most of the time with the club.
The ship is not too big therefore it is easy to walk aroung it. It is in great shape.