Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not the best cruise I've taken

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

The ship was nice, very clean and easy to get around. The room was comfortable although the bed was really too hard. I didn't get one good night sleep the whole time.

Pros: Nothing really impressed me on this cruise

Cons: The staff was not all that nice, mostly felt that I was putting them out when asking for something

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

To be fair, the service was for the most part good. However one bad apple ruins it for the rest. Just felt like I was putting them out when I would go for a pop (I purchased the pop card) and when I would go to get a soda, I just didn't feel as welcome as if I was purchasing another type of beverage.
The room was nice, bed was way uncomfortable though! Didn't get one good nights sleep at all.
The only really good meal we had was in the steak house that ended up costing us $50 more to eat. One of the main reasons I have always enjoyed cruising is the FOOD! It took way too long to get served when eating at the main dinning room, 10 minutes on the average for drinks alone. (that is just ordering them).
The buffet food was okay, rarely got it hot, but just eatable .