Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Cruise Was Fabulous!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Thanks to our wonderful experience, we are already planning out next trip on NCL We appreciated the service, cleanliness of the ship, availability to events and the overall feel of the ship and its crew.

Pros: Cleanliness, efficiency of crew, the way things ran

Cons: Beds were too hard, smokers smoke could be smelled everywhere

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

The entertainment was wonderful. I liked how much there was for my children to do. They felt welcome everywhere they went on the ship.
We did not participate in the children's program but our children were never board and had a lot of fun in the golf and basketball courts.
I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the boat.
Oh boy, it's going to be hard to get use to "regular" food after the delicious food that was available on the cruise. There was something for EVERYONE!
I was VERY pleased with the size and comfort of our inside stateroom.
This was by far the most impressive thing on our trip. The crew thanked US for sailing with them. That so rarely happens anymore. I felt as though I was appreciated. Thank you for that!