Boston/Bermuda on Spirit = wonderful

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Excellent food. Pleasant service. Good value. Husband, teenage daughter and I all loved it.

Loved Windows restaurant. Elegant. Wonderful selection of food. Chilled melon soups, good salads. Salmon so good that I ordered it four days out of seven. Yum. Tasty. Almost never waited to be seated. Buffets in other area were loaded with choices such as fresh fruits, salads, pastas, meats. I didn't care for the desserts....which was good for me. I love rich desserts and these were not worth the calories.

Very good bands.

Most were very friendly, nice, professional. My teenage daughter got a kick out of one of the staff referring to her "princess" every day.

Accessible because I saw many people in wheelchairs. Large ship. Clean enough.

Overall good. Bed was comfy, but sheets were strange, were pilled which made the bed feel as if there was sand in it. A few tiles on the shower floor could've been replaced.

Pros: Great food in Windows restaurant. Great bands. Three days in Bermuda, while Royal Caribbean cruise stayed just one day.Overall very pleasant experience.

Cons: I seemed to run into a lot of cigarette smoke. Couldn't see it, but could smell it.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!