Good Cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
First of all I would like to say that NCL is not one of my favortie cruise lines. I cruise with NCL because of the Boston departure only because I live only 30 min away from the pier. That said all and all I was quite pleased with the over all cruise and would reccommend and take this cruise again. The staff was friendly, the ship was clean, and the dinning was okay. Docking at Kings Wharf was easy they have two high speed water taxi's that will take you to St. Georges & Hamiltion, and the buses run every 15 min to tale you anywhere on the island.

The only negitive thing is the 13" TV and no in room refridgerator

Pros: Boston Departure

Cons: Dinning Menu

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!