Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Trip

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

The ship was very comfortable and the staff accommodating. I would recommend a trip on this ship.

Pros: Entertainment staff aboard the ship

Cons: Pushy servers selling drinks

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Overall, the food is very good. The steak house and aisan speciality restaurants were fantastic.
Room was a decent size and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was much larger that I had experienced on other ships.
The servers were very agressive in selling drinks, asking if you wanted another one while you were still holding a mostly full glass. However, the cruise director and entertainment staff were incredibly talented and friendly. This aspect really made the cruise for me.
The level of talent on the ship was far above what I expected to find. This was impressive.