Great Trip

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The ship was very comfortable and the staff accommodating. I would recommend a trip on this ship.

Overall, the food is very good. The steak house and aisan speciality restaurants were fantastic.

The level of talent on the ship was far above what I expected to find. This was impressive.

The servers were very agressive in selling drinks, asking if you wanted another one while you were still holding a mostly full glass. However, the cruise director and entertainment staff were incredibly talented and friendly. This aspect really made the cruise for me.

Room was a decent size and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was much larger that I had experienced on other ships.

Pros: Entertainment staff aboard the ship

Cons: Pushy servers selling drinks

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!