Man, this was a fun time!!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Oh man, this trip was fun! I cannot say enough good things about this cruise. I went with a man who has tourettes and everyone accepted him as is, it was rare and wonderful. Also, the action was non stop with lots of dancing, party atmosphere, games and stuff to do. We went to Bermuda during bad weather mostly rain rain rain. In port, we only had one day of good weather before we had to leave. Having said that, there was so much to do on the ship itself that we had a blast in Bermuda!!!! I have travelled NCL before and I will to it again next year. (My fiance's and my birthday are two weeks apart, so we squish 'em togther and celebrate big. We are going every year.)

No complaints here. I am a foodie who tends to create dishes like nut ecnrusted salmon with clementine slices and marmalade. I was impressed!

Lots to do, great music, lotsa dancing and fun dance nights, like 70's night. I was surprised at the talent of the live bands and danced the nights away.

Everyone here was remarkably friendly. We only had two problems and we solved the problems ourselves. If we had to "complain" it was the staff was too efficient. They were trying to clean the tables while we were still at them. We were frequently asked if we wanted drinks from the bar and the answer was, "Oh yeah."

Big ship, lots to do.

The staterooms were cleaned twice a day, usually when we were out. I have found no other comfort than being rocked to sleep every night by the motion of the boat.

Pros: Free restaurants, great birthday service, excellent drinks, lots to do and friendly staff

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!