Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great first time cruise!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Great time on a 1st cruise. Was supposed to be Fl and Bahamas. Due to a hurricane, we were diverted to Bermuda. Loved every minute of it. Lots of walking from the Royal Navy Ship yard and great people. The locals are so polite and best of all, there is no rate exchange or tax!

Staff are great, Photo service is WAY overpriced and no one can keep prices straight. There was a lady beside me that was buying a photo package and they charged her $19.99 (no coupons ect.) and I wanted to get the same thing as her and they were going to charge me $39.99. I asked why the difference and was told by the staff I was delusional and did not know what I was talking about that there was no price difference. Beautiful pictures, just alot of conflicting stories and prices.

Pros: Loved the whole cruise! Itenerary chage was great too!

Cons: Photo service people were horrible & rude and there was no set prices on things.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Shipped looked great. I have nothing to compare it to, but was clean and beautiful! Good layout and easy to get to where you wanted to go.
Loved Cagney's. Best steak. Ate there on the 1st night and the last night. They trated our daughter like a Princess. Anything she needed or wanted they got it for her!!
Great. Pleanty of room. We were in a balcony on the 10th and it was perfect. We asked to room steward not to pull the love seat out at night that we would do it so we could get to the balcony and enjoy the night air. It was tight with that out.
Great!! Everyone knew my daughter by the end of the cruise. Staff were always helpful and never felt like a request was to much. Daughter is a chocolate milk drinker and it was nothing for them to bring them to her when she asked!
Pool area for the kids was great. Was there a few times. Left early one day because we saw a few kids spitting in the kids pool. (yuck). Took daughter to the kids center. The first time she did not want to stay. Towards the end, WOW, could not get her out of there! She wanted to stay the night on the last night. They have great activities for the lil ones. Face painting, pictures with the captain. Great staff! Daughter loved Apple Pie and Coconut and Apricot! (They all have fruity names for the kids to remember).