Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

A GREAT CRUISE

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

MY THIRD CRUISE, FIRST TIME I HAD A BALCONY ROOM AND I DONT THINK YOU CAN GO BACK TO AN INSIDE ROOM. THE SERVICE AND STAFF WAS EXCELLENT!!!! WOULD TAKE THE SAME CRUISE NEXT YEAR. THE STOPS OF ST THOMAS, TORTOLLO, AND BERMUDA WERE FANTASTIC.

Pros: THE WAY YOU ARE TREATED, THE HARD WORK OF THE STAFF

Cons: ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE WAS WHEN THE CRUISE WAS OVER

THE FREE STLYE CRUSING IS GREAT, HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT, WITH FRIENDS OR A GROUP OR A TABLE FOR TWO.
THE GYM IS REALLY UP TO DATE, NEVER HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANYTHING, HOT TUBS I THINK 5, THE CASINO AND THE EVENTS THAT ARE GOING ON ALL THE TIME