Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

I had a wonderful and relaxing time.

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

My fiance and I had a marvelous and relaxing time on the cruise and we plan to do this again but for more than one day.

Pros: The staff were on point and always available. The atmosphere was beautiful.

Cons: The food could have been better and I think that you should not have to pay extra for soda and juice. That sucks.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

I love fruit punch and I think it should have been included in the price.
Our room was nice although we did not spend much time in it we were so into everything else on the cruise. There was a lot to do and see.
The staff was very friendly and available.
The balcony glass needs to be cleaned.