Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awsome Time

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

I had a lot of fun on this cruise. The crew was mostly friendly, strong drinks, lots of activities, great food and lots of choices. However the pool was way too small for a ship with over 1,000 people. My pool is about the same size as the Spirit's pool. Also the pressure to buy drinks was a little too much you couldn't sit down w/o 17 people asking you if you want a drink in a 5 minute period and don't stop asking till you buy one. Also no cash. I'm new to cruising but I hope its not like that everywhere

Pros: Great Food anytime, Club, People were nice

Cons: Small pool, not enough time for excursions.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Room wasn't bad reminded me of a dorm room. The housekeeping ppl were really cool only complaint was the shower
Ship was very clean big but not too big and there was always something to do
Amazing food and all you can eat whether your at the buffet or dining. What more can you ask for. Even though there is a cover charge for a couple of the restaurants I greatly reccommend paying :-)
Got along great with most of the staff. The only one who had attitude was the phillipino bartender w/ the big lips and braces at the Shanghai Bar. I thought she was rude expecially to kids but everyone else was cool especially Jill(Event coordinator), Manny(the photographer), my 2 housekeepers, Nestle (From the reception desk)
There were many activities that kept you busy between meals and kept the days at sea very fun. The best night was when they had Brenda Kaye the hypnotist there.