Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Don't do it !!

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

This was my second time cruising and it did not at all compare to my first. The service was poor and we were bored. My room was hardly cleaned, we often had to ask for new linen, and ice. There wasn't enough activities unless you would like to fold napkins everyday and the shows were like watching paint dry. There was actually a chance to win another cruise and everyone in my party declined.

Pros: The private island & kids club

Cons: everything else, the service,the food, the clubs

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

The menu in the buffet never really changed in order to have something different you had to pay to go to the specialty restaurants. The wait staff also was only attentive at those specialty restaurants. Many of the cruisers felt the staff acted this way because you prepay the gratuities.
My mother and I had the exact same room and they would turn the sofa bed down at night in hers and I was curious as to why they wouldn't do the same for me we also had 3 in the room but then I realized our sofa bed was broken
Terrible, the wait staff was horrible as were the stateroom attendants. Some of my family members had to wait on a line for hours just to check onto the ship because the computers went down.
zzzzzzzzzz boring
The ship was pretty nice
The one good thing was 5 year old niece really had a great time at the kids club. They had plenty of activities for them