Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We had the time of our lives!

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

The ship is great! very nice and clean, especially in the public areas.
The housekeeping staff was exceptional, and worked very hard to keep us comfortable.
The entire staff went out of their way to make us feel at home.
And the ports of call were great.
A quick tip: If you are traveling with children, it is a good idea to invest in the soda sticker. This allow them unlimited drinks, without the extra charges.

Pros: Restaurants and ports of call

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Stateroom was nice, but a little rundown, it could use some refreshment. However, the Cleanning staff worked very hard to make our stay comfortable.
Restaurants were great! Windows and The Garden served a variety of superb dishes, the presentation was wonderful, and the food was very tasty.
I can't stress enough how great was the staff in every area. In the restaurants it was not the exception. Waiters and Maitre D went out of their way to accomodate all of our wishes.
I can't stress enough, how nice and friendly was the staff on this ship.
Everyone went out of their way to accomodate us.
I was concerned about other comments I read regarding staff's unfriendliness, but this was definitely not the case in our experience.
Children's programs were wonderful as well. My 11 year old was very entertained, and my 3 year old was fascinated. Neither one of them could wait to go back to camp.
The staff in the children's care section is quite professional, friendly and accomodating.
There were so many activities to choose from, that there is really no time to be bored. And even so, if you choose not to participate in activities, there are lots of areas (reading room, card room or the pool), where you could just sit and unwind.
I must mention the Pool parties, and the late night party at Great Stirrup Cay were superb. The live band had everyone moving. Tons of fun!!!