Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Would not recommend

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

This ship is very unorganized, crew is not friendly at all. Your freestyle daily (the paper that tells you everything that is going on on the ship) is only available at reception (our room steward was missing in action most of the trip) they were supposed to be left in your room, but we never got one, so i was stuck standing in line every day to get one. Lines were the big thing here, lines everywhere, lines to eat , lines at reception, lines to make reservation to eat, only to be told they were all booked already. I do have to say the food in Windows and the Garden Room was very good. But the bufett was the same thing every single day. Also the entertainment was really pitful the shows were really boring unless your into signing and dancing ever night. The crew is not friendly, if you ask them for anything they actually look at you like you have two heads, or they had to run and get someone else to help you. The public bathrooms are not very clean, if they are even in order. Warning for anyone getting a Quad room, be prepared you will have one person in your party sleeping on the floor. They are not like other cruise lines with 2 berths up top and 2 twin beds, there is one berth up top and 2 twin beds and a mattress under one of the twin beds you just pull out. The last night of the cruise I woke up so thirsty, of course room stewart never came so I had no cups or ice so I went looking for a drink everything in the ship was closed, there was nothing at all open and no way to get anything, when I called room service I was informed they were also closed. It was an overall bad experance and I will never cruise NCL again.

Pros: Food

Cons: Service was horrible

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? No.

They were not friendly, actually rude, room steward only cleaned our room twice all week, he never left towels, we had to search him down for them or anything else we needed
Not many activities and shows were always the same.
Bathrooms dirty, dished and garbage left laying around ship, staff never picked up, elevator bottons were always gross like little kids had pushed them with food on there hands and no one ever cleaned them
We had a quad and the forth bed was a mattress that was slid under one of the other beds, lots of money was paid for me to sleep on the floor.
Windows and The Garden Room was great... could not get into any of the other resturants, Raffles court was also good, but they served the same food everyday.