I really enjoyed my cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: January 01, 2007
When I went to the cruise I did not expect any big luxuries which was mentioned on some web site so i dont understand why some people are unplesantly suprised... I went there with a positive attitude to have fun, rest, get some tan etc... the staff were friendly and i was suprised that they knew my name- because i did not know theirs...I got some usefull tips from them how to surivive the storm, thank you!

Unfortunately, I never tried the speciality restaurants, but some of them seemed to be prtetty good. I never had to wait more then 7 minutes in order to get to the windows restaurant. I know that I had to wait long to get my food so i switched to the garden restaurant which had the same menu but you did not have to wait that long. I loved salmon and herrings for breakfats.

They were nice, I guess there is nothing more I can say.

It was OK.

My room and bathroom were always clean, nothing in a bathroom was ever missing. I loved my bed and pillow, I even tried to find the same pillow in NY but with no results..

Pros: Dance classes, casino, Chocoholic buffet!

Cons: storm ;) and the fact that there were mostly older people but as far as I know on a cruise before mine, there were mostly young people- my lost

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!