Honeymoon Cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
As first time cruisers we were not sure what to expect. The ship was great and the staff was excellent.

We mostly ate at Raffles, the food wasn't the best, but we enjoyed the view from the dining area. We both love sweets, but were not very impressed by the desserts.

The few shows we did attend were very nice. My husband and I even got to participate in a couple. He might not have enjoyed it as much as I did.

Always a cheerful face from the cleaning staff to the cruise director (Kevin from Barbados). It is nice to be taken care of by people who are more than willing to go out of there way to serve.

Norwegian Spirit is a good size ship, at times (like when we were in Glacier Bay) when everyone was on the deck to take part in seeing the georgous views it got pretty crowded, other than that it didn't seem to be overcrowded.

For the amount of time you actually spend in the cabin that space was comfortable enough. I was impressed with the showers.

Pros: The staff was great and we loved the "freestyle" cruising!

Cons: Even though I love hot water the hot tubs were a little too hot. I guess you wouldn't stay as long that way.

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!