Cruise Feb. 2007

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
I had a great time, this was our first cruise, the ship was clean and beautiful. The staff was fantastic up until the last day, it was as if they didn't feel they had to work since all tips were paid up. Food was yummy and always plenty. I think the pool should be heated so it could have been used. Partys were fun. The next time I cruise I will book one where I get to spend relaxing time on an Island, we were too rushed. It was still a great trip!

The updates on the TV were great, if you take time to read the news letter each day you can get the most out of the day.

Not much for the teenagers.

Excellent untill the last day. Some of the staff was rude to us on the last day, not as helpful as they were during the week.

Comfortable beds!!

Pros: The food was great, ship clean, lots to do

Cons: the stop in FLA. and the 2 half days in the Bahamas was poor scheduling

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!