Never Again

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

8 Night Caribbean And Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Give me Give me Give me !!!!!!! that should be the theme of this cruise. it seems everything had a price tag and i probably paid to breathe on that ship and didn't even realize.spent about $1200.00 in drinks alone between wife and self and about $1500.00 at the casino and didn't even get a free round of drinks while i saw other people getting rounds for free.....i can only figure that they spent damn near 10,000.00 on the ship.although most of the staff were very polite, there were a few that were very rude and acted as if they didn't need our business. those must have been the one's that were guaranteed a tip.... missed a dinner reservation because something happened where my cellphone time did not adjust to ships time and i arrived an hour late... they refused to hear my explaination and charged me for the cancellation... there was several other issues which angered me but i dont want to sound like a bitter person but i have gone on several cruises in the past and disembarked happy as a fly on sh** with no complaints. i have been on 7 cruises with different cruise lines and i will never ever give NCL another dime from my pocket. I highly recommend Princess and Royal caribbean. Carnival was good too.. never ever ever do Norwegian....just my opinion.

Don't Miss: helmet walk..scuba type underwater walk excursion. great time. worth the $$$

Don't Miss: pink sand beach...forgot the name but nice place to relax. FREE

Don't Miss: catamaran snorkel excursion. great time

Pros: Embarking and disembarking

Cons: Customer service