Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: June 18, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Ship was (Norwegian Spirit) overall really great. The staff practically fell over themselves to help with anything you needed. The activities were plentiful and the day care for the kids was great. Only 2 things I saw as negative. One, there was one kid's pool area and one adult pool area.........that's it. For a ship carrying over 2,000 passengers, only one pool for adults (and it was very small) is unfortunate. Plus, they were constantly holding activites at the pool (relay races, etc.) so you were constantly being asked to get out of the pool. My other negative was I was constantly being asked for my room key to pay for things at the bars that I thought would be included (coffee, water). It was my first cruise experience, so I guess I'll have to see what other lines are like to form a better opinion. Family and I had a nice vacation.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Pool

Don't Miss: Straw Market
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas

Don't Miss: The entire port is a don't miss. It's paradise!
Port Canaveral, Florida