An amazing experience!!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
The ship was amazing. I have heard a lot of hype about cruises and the ships, but the Norwegian Spirit definitely exceeded all of my expectations. The minute I stepped aboard the ship, I felt a great sense of hospitality and was warmly welcomed.

The food was great too! The only thing I didn't like about the dining facilities was that I was not informed ahead of time that the specialty dining facilities were not in the all inclusive dining plan.

The entertainment was well organized. There were many different options for all different ages.

Absolutely amazing!!! The staff was very friendly and did everything possible to make the passengers feel comfortable and have a great time.

The ship was huge, there were many different activity options and places to visit; therefore, there was never a dull moment. Although there were many activities, there was always the option to sit down somewhere and relax. The ship was very clean and organized.

Although the state room was relatively small for four people, the room was comfortable, very clean (cleaned several times a day) and the decor was very welcoming.
I think the port would have been fun, but when we were there, it was very very windy, making it hard to enjoy the beach. Also, in order to visit places in the area, a 20 minute cab ride was required.
This beach was great as well, it is the perfect location for laying out in the sun or diving into the ocean. This stop makes for a very relaxing enjoyable day. The straw market was cute, but very small.
Overall, Nassau was my favorite port. No cab rides were required and there were tons of cute shops and restaurants to visit. We had the entire beach to ourselves and the water was beautiful. The locals were very friendly and the market was a must see.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs
Miami was AMAZING!!! The beach was beautiful and there were many different attractions in the area. Shopping was great, although once again, a cab ride was required.

Pros: The hospitality

Cons: departure from the ship