Fun Filled

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
I am 34 & this was my 11th cruise. I have taken Carnival, Royal Carribean & Celebrity. This was certainly in the top 5. Very clean ship, great staff very personable.

On the negative side, Many teens from 16-18 on the boat. Were very obnoxious & rude to the staff. Seemed to know better then to mess with older (biger) passengers. Do not let this sway you to negatively. I went during the heart of Spring Break.

Some of the best food I have had. Enjoy the openess of "freestyle" cruising but miss the silly parades & shows given by waiters & staff on regular ships that have set seating times.

GREAT entertainment in Henry's Pub. Live music & a list of beers from Europe.

Above & Beyond is an understatement. Fun & truly hospitable with plenty of personality

Great layout. All the top places to hang out such as bars, clubs, casinos, etc. were located on the 7th floor. Mid ship, great deal.

The regular inside cabin. Nothing out of the ordinary. I feel you should be out & about having fun not sitting in your cabin. So if all you are going to do is sleep it's fine.

Pros: Great staff & great food

Cons: Dance club filled with teens & a DJ who did not play music other then hip hop