Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun Filled

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

I am 34 & this was my 11th cruise. I have taken Carnival, Royal Carribean & Celebrity. This was certainly in the top 5. Very clean ship, great staff very personable.

On the negative side, Many teens from 16-18 on the boat. Were very obnoxious & rude to the staff. Seemed to know better then to mess with older (biger) passengers. Do not let this sway you to negatively. I went during the heart of Spring Break.

Pros: Great staff & great food

Cons: Dance club filled with teens & a DJ who did not play music other then hip hop

The regular inside cabin. Nothing out of the ordinary. I feel you should be out & about having fun not sitting in your cabin. So if all you are going to do is sleep it's fine.
GREAT entertainment in Henry's Pub. Live music & a list of beers from Europe.
Great layout. All the top places to hang out such as bars, clubs, casinos, etc. were located on the 7th floor. Mid ship, great deal.
Some of the best food I have had. Enjoy the openess of "freestyle" cruising but miss the silly parades & shows given by waiters & staff on regular ships that have set seating times.
Above & Beyond is an understatement. Fun & truly hospitable with plenty of personality